Please remember the following SAFETY TIPS WHEN BURNING CANDLES:
- * Keep out of reach of children & pets.
- * Always burn candles within sight, never leave candles unattended.
- * Burn on a stable heat resistant surface.
- * Always discard any twine, hanging tags and candle package boxes before burning.
- * Extinguish the flame if it becomes to close to the side of your container.
- * Keep away from drafts & vents. Always keep candle away from anything that can catch fire.
- * Do not touch or move candle when lit or when wax is melted, glass can become hot.
- * Never burn candle more than 4 hours.
- * Keep wax free of wick trimmings, matches and any other flammable material.
- * Burn your soy candle in a well ventilated room.
- * Do not burn candle when wax is 1/2" or less from the bottom of the container.
- * Extinguish your candle if it smokes or if flame becomes larger than 1". Let candle cool for at least an hour, trim wick and re-lighting